The mobile app for ICCCF 2016 is now ready. Follow the steps to download the app!
Option 1: Download the app from app store
1. Go the app store. Access the App Store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android.
If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here: [Add hyperlink to OEG].
Search for “CrowdCompass Directory”.
2 Install the app. After installation, open the app and search for ‘ICCCF 2016’ . Enter event code “Icccf” and tap either Download or Install.
After installing, the ICCCF 2016 icon will appear on the homescreen. If you want to return to the app, tap the ‘Directory’ app and you will find the ICCCF 2016 app.
Option 2: Download the app from scanning the following QR code
Key in event code “Icccf”.
Option 3: Logging in via invitation
- Check your email for an invitation message from ICCCF 2016 from your mobile phone.
- Click Download from the email and (open with Google Play/App Store if prompted) wait for the app to install on your device.
- Verify your account. Once the app has finished installing, open your invitation email again.
- Confirm your Verification. Click Open App to complete the verification via your brand new mobile app.
- On the next page, you’ll see your confirmation code has already been carried over, all you have to do is click Finish!
Please note you need to search for ‘ICCCF’ and key in the access code ‘Icccf’ when you revisit the app, after downloading the Crowdcompass Directory App.
Connect with delegates!
Networking and connect with your fellow delegates is made much easier. You can go to the ‘Attendee’ section and register. A registration code will be sent to your email which you registered for the conference. After keying in your registration code, you can begin connecting to other delegates attending the conference and send them messages.
Manage your schedule
Select sessions you would like to attend and add them to your schedule. You’ll have your tailor-made schedule at a glance.