Best paper awards are offered to the best paper for ICCCF 2018. There are two categories and each category will have one awarded paper.
1 Normal Paper Award
1 Student Paper Award
A cash voucher in USD will be presented to the winner at the conference.
Terms and Conditions:
- All nominee papers must register and present in person at the conference.
- All papers must be original research paper, not presented anywhere else.
- If awarded, and if the paper is to be published in publications, it must be mentioned that the paper is an award paper for ICCCF 2018.
- For student paper, a valid student card is required at the time of presentation.
Peer to peer review at the presentation to score best overall point in the scale of 1 to 5 (1 is the lowest score and 5 is the highest score, looks for:
- Originality and quality of research paper presented;
- insight of the subject matter;
- How much the paper fit into the conference theme and stream;
- Overall flow of the presentation and answering on Q&As;
- Plus best paper panel judges overall score.
International Panels for the Best Paper Awards
Chair: Prof Rick Sarre of University of Adelaide, Australia
- Dr. Cassandra Cross, Australia
- Dr. Lennon Chang, Australia
- Dr Shankar Karuppayah, Malaysia
- Dr Selvakumar Manickam, Malaysia
- Dr. Christy Chiang, Taiwan
- Dr. Laurie Lau, Hong Kong
- Dr. Antonius PS Wibowo, Indonesia
- Dr. Jompon Pitaksantayothin, Thailand
The best paper panel committees’ decision is the overall final words whether or not to award the best paper at the conference.